Tuesday, October 1, 2013

those moments

2nd week of 3rd term of 1392...
last night i had one of those moments when u just need a click to tear apart and cry like a baby , it doesn't happen a lot to me but when it does it really effects me !
so i was saying.....
a super sad song played on my phone , then i started thinking anything from my future to what i did before.
i thought about my weight and how it haven't changed for so long, in fact i haven't done much about it . i mean i really watch what i eat and try to do little workouts now and then .... but i don't know why i expect to see a change ......phew! :-(
i thought about working and having my own money. i really like to take this seriously....
a week ago i was in a cafe with my friends hanging out, i saw a woman coming with a chocolate cake and a not so perfect cheesecake , i walked to her and asked her about how she started and the money she's making out of this. she told me that like me she is a home cook and has her own cake recipes (the thing i liked the most after her pretty smile) then because of weight loss she started to give her cakes to her nearest cafes ......
she's SO like me, right?!?!
all i have to do is making samples and take them to cafes for testing then they gonna call me and tell me how they like my cakes!!!
so excited to do sucha thing but :( where should i start?! what if they don't like my cake?! or worse what if my cakes don't always be the same as it was at first?!?! rrrrrr........and a lot more negative unanswered questions ! :((( !
then i thought my school and my projects and how i should be more serious and focused !!
and Blah Blah Blah....
how's everything with u?!

love

T.G

No comments:

Post a Comment