Friday, September 27, 2013

Dancing is The Best workout!!

so i was out with a friend of mine had a great night out. then i came home about 9 pm,,,
checking stuff online theeen.... my sister played an old enrique song....that was all i needed to get me out of my bed! :))
 so my playlist was anything from 2000 to 2013....

enrique- love to see u cry
pussycat dolls- dontcha
pussycat dolls-bottle pop
katy perry- california gurls
katy perry - i kissed a gurl (favorite)
enrique- taking back my love
femme like u
arash- always
M.J- billie jean(older)
rihanna - stay (tiesto remix)
Beyonce - Love On Top
pitbull- dont stop the party
bob sinclar f. snoop lion- wild thing
madonna-turn up the radio
pallet band - yadegare doost
cheryl cole- grow up
*sting- rise and fall
 pretty good playlist with cool down song....

love
T.G

1 comment:

  1. mmm really thanks that u took a time to read this... sure i will post more ... love to see your useful comments!

    ReplyDelete