Friday, April 12, 2013

kind of a good workout! :)

Hi...
Today i didn't feel like working out but i said to myself...."Hey self, This has happened before once you are on that treadmill nothing but music matters.....So suck it up and go workout"
so i did...and let me tell you the moment adrenaline releases i don't want to stop....
50 minutes of good interval cardio 
35 squats (kind of squat beginner)
lunges
20 push ups
and 40 burpees (I hate them....no wait I should say oh I love theeeeemmm! lol!)
my playlist:
wake me up before you go==> George Micheal
shake it out==>Florence and the Machine
dog days are gone==>Florence and the Machine
you and I==>Anjulie
inner ninja==>Classified music
rule the world==>Selena Gomez
rock this party==>Bob Sinclar
burn it to the ground==> Nickelback
get the girl back==>hanson

Try these songs some of them are really good! Actually it was more but i just wrote some of them!

LOVE
T.G

No comments:

Post a Comment